Hey guys! In celebration of my new job i’m throwing a giveaway again~
Since everyone likes to cosplay, here’s your chance to build your own cosplay!
- 1 pair of contacts from pinkyparadise under $30
- 1 wig on ebay (or a different wig store of your choice) under $40
- 1 complete costume on ebay under $150
- 1 pair of shoes on ebay under $50
- 2 accessories of your choice under $60 (if you don’t want accessories i can buy you something on ebay/amazon equal to $60 value)
- Must be following rawsh0ck (i will check)
- For additional entries you can follow bruhnilla and my instagram (+2 entries each follow)
- Join featurepoints with my entrycode: TBYDRM (+5 entries)
- For many entries, buy something from this wishlist (+20 entries each purchase and +1 entry for each dollar spent- not including shipping)
- Winners will be chosen randomly by random.org!
- Likes will be ignored, but you may use it as bookmark
- You can reblog is as much as you want, but please, be considerate of your followers
- Unfollowers will be disqualified from future giveaways
- Do not remove text
- And for the winner, keep your ask box open. The winner also has 48 hours to respond, if not i will pick a new winner
- I will ship internationally
The giveaway will end on January 1st, 2015
I’m so in love with the new Ghost Rider series with Robbie Reyes. But I couldn’t stop thinking about what a woman ghost rider would look like — all modern with FIRE HAIR. How cool would that be?
So here you go Marvel, in case you want to do that — I got your back. ;D
omfg MARVEL DO THIS
marvel did a lady ghost rider (who was also a woman of color) like two years ago and no one cared